Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Cute Girl Wrote A Letter To Google to Help Her Dad, And Google Responded


If you read this News, I guess you will have a Impulse to ask your little daughter to write a really cute, warming and lovely letter to your employer or Boss, Because You want to get a few-days relaxing holiday to accompany your family. Do you think So?  

By the way , it had better write the letter in crayon.

The News is here. A cute girl wanted to help her Dad get some days off the work. She wrote a letter to his employer, which happens to be Google, a letter, asking that they cut him some slack with the work schedule.


The letter reads:

Dear Google Worker,

Can you please make sure when daddy goes to work, he gets one day off. Like he can get a day off on Wednesday. Because daddy only gets a day off on Saturday. 

From, Katie

P.S. It is Daddy's BIRTHDAY

P.P.S. It is summer, you know

Perhaps it was the crayon, or perhaps it was that final nudge about it being summer, but Google obliged.

To our surprise, the letter got a response!  

In a letter back to Katie, her dad's boss, Senior Design Manager Daniel Shiplacoff, not only complimented Katie's dad on his hard work, but also gave him a bonus week off. Since it is summer, after all.


A Google spokesman confirmed to The Blaze that the letter is, in fact, the real deal.

Now, I am working in Eachmall,an I am also an Internet practitioners. I only have one day off per week, Sometimes I am so busy, even I do not have time for a day off. Oh my god , where is my daughter? If you could write a letter to my boss, maybe i will have one week off work to accompany you to play ! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment